martes, 28 de julio de 2015

We fix your broken screen in Miami

One night I was working with my i-mac while watching TV on the couch. I had all my important reports on it and was working on another report. I dozed off for a second and when I woke up my i-mac was on the floor with a broken glass screen. It just would not work now. I got scared. I had hundreds of hours of work on my i-mac and was afraid of losing it all. That is when I found Broken Screen Miami. They repair i-phones, i-pads and i-macs. They also offer a personal service that is amazing. They want you to know that a broken screen is fully repairable. They also offer a guarantee that they will fix your screen in a short time and that you will not lose any data.

Our professionals in Broken Screen Miami provide a level of personal service and customer care which has become scarce in this days. Call us at  (305) 343.7038 and  (305) 945-1931, or walking in to our office located at 1434 NE 163rd St, North Miami Beach, FL 33162 and let our professionals assist you with all your needs. www.brokenscreenmiami.com

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario