lunes, 1 de junio de 2015

How much does it cost to repair a broken screen on the Samsung Galaxy S4 in Miami?

My brother gave me the Samsung Galaxy S4 last month. I love it! Bad news is I dropped it this morning and the screen cracked. Everything works fine. I can still touch and text and talk it just looks horrible and sometimes is hard to read. It isn't rigid or anything its still smooth when i touch it so I am guessing that it is something underneath that cracked? I asked my brother Tom where would I even go to get this fixed? I have no idea!!! Since I didn't buy it and my brother bought it in another state and it has no insurance I am not sure where to even start. Then I found in the internet a place in Miami  Broken Screen Miami where experts helped me to fix my broken screen in few minutes.

Broken Screen Miami s  technicians provide a level of personal service and customer care which has become scarce in the industry.  Call then now(305) 945-1931, or stop by the office located at 1434 NE 163rd St, North Miami Beach, FL 33162. They are the best. www.brokenscreenmiami.com

http://fixbrokenscreeninmiami.blogspot.com/2015/06/how-much-does-it-cost-to-repair-broken.html

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario